Tendering is the process by which bids are invited from interested contractors to carry out specific packages of work.
Our Tender Preparation Services Include:
- Project Description: This is the most important stage as the entire project is understood and described.
- Preparation of qualifying requirements & procedure of bid evaluation: Setting the technical and commercial Bidder Qualification Criteria Defining the procedure for Bid Evaluation.
- Preparation of tender specification: This involves preparing the tender specifications of different subsystems and equipments to be procured for the project.
- Defining scope of work & supply: We clearly define the scope of work for the bidder and owner. Demarking the responsibilities of each party involved in the project.
- Basic design criteria: This involves the description and conditions of designing the system.
- Schedule Of Rates: This includes a list of all the materials of a project which have sufficient detail to obtain a realistic cost or rate per described item of work/material.
- Quality assurance and inspection requirements: Each tender will be checked for compliance against the criteria specified in the tender documentation.
- Package battery limits and interface requirements: Each system/equipment will be checked for compliance against the criteria specified in the tender documentation.
- Tender drawings: All necessary basic drawings required for the tender are prepared like SLD, P&ID, System Architecture, Lighting Layouts, Equipment layouts, Cable routes, etc
- Terminal points: The terminal points of the tenders are taken into account and briefly explained.
- Deviation schedule: Once the tender is ready, it is studied closely for any chances for deviation schedules.
- List of approved vendors: The list of approved vendors of the client/consultant is synchronized with the tender requirements.
Kindly Get In Touch With Us To Know More